Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Exception in layout Widget/Announcement!SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'publish_up' in 'where clause'
Suggested by HORGAN..What do you use ? What have you used that you have liked or HATED ?...

TOPIC:

CB Radio? 7 months 2 weeks ago #996

Long's are very good on the RF stuff, and they have a great stock of kit also. The cable via the booth should be fine, lots of people did that for year's, many Taxi's s well, probably good advice would be to remove the aerial over-night, especially if it's wet, as you might find a little bit of water travelling along the cable.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tourer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

CB Radio? 7 months 2 weeks ago #998

• Tourer
  • Tourer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 145
Hi Comet,

That's it exactly. My plan is not to have it hardwired in so that if I'm not travelling or I'm parked up the kit can and will be removed. I have my eye now on a couple of radio's... President Barry II or a CRT One N.

CB Radio? 7 months 1 week ago #1000

• Tony
  • Away
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Roadtripping!
  • Thank you received: 92
my old CB radio is in my dads shed....in surrey - i'll have to go rummage next time i am over there #whenwetravelagain....!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tourer

CB Radio? 7 months 1 week ago #1001

• Tourer
  • Tourer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 145
Excellent Tony - At this rate we will create a whole new movement in Ireland with the camping fraternity moving onto the airwaves.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds