Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Exception in layout Widget/Announcement!SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'publish_up' in 'where clause'
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Kilmore Quay Caravan & Camping Park 2 weeks 6 days ago #1291

Travellled down to here in August  for 2 nights and to say I was a bit disappointed was an understatement. I don’t get what everyone is so excited about. I was a little disappointed as it’s just a field and the lady just lines them up like a car park. I know I’m probably going to get lots of flack about this but I have to be honest. The toilets were clean but the showers weren’t available due to COVID which was a little perplexing to be honest as everywhere else I’d been this year showers were no issue. I don’t have a shower in my van so I was a bit annoyed about this if I’m honest. My partner informed the lady Alice that there was no toilet paper left in the cubicle on the day we left but she didn’t seem in a hurry to replace it. 

The lady Alice is very nice to be fair and she was very accommodating when I was looking to book. Kilmore Quay is absolutely beautiful itself and has everything you need. There is a supermarket just outside the gate and the harbour is wonderful with loads of boats. Lovely walks and also a beautiful beach too. 

Would I come here again? Probably because I like Kilmore Quay village and it is a handy spot to stay but it’s not the be all it’s made out to be. 

€25 a night with EHU. 

Good points. Very close to Kilmore Quay. 
Bad points.  No nice views from the site as it’s just a field. Showers out of operation. Cash only and no card machine which is a bit strange in a pandemic. 

The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron, Tony, Tourer, liamk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Naviman.

Kilmore Quay Caravan & Camping Park 2 weeks 5 days ago #1296

• Tony
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Roadtripping!
  • Thank you received: 113
I heard this site is now up for sale - Alice has had enough - such a shame...
The following user(s) said Thank You: liamk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds