Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Exception in layout Widget/Announcement!SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'publish_up' in 'where clause'
Welcome to Campsite Review Forums!

Tell us a little bit about yourselves, your camping gear and share your stories with other campers!

TOPIC:

Summer 2021 4 months 1 week ago #945

well done Aaron on your breakdown of the pricing differences from guides, and fair play to Deidre!
if it cant be fixed with a hammer, its an electrical fault......
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by liamk.

Summer 2021 4 months 1 week ago #946

thanks Liam it took some doing but sure we have feck all else to do on a Sunday lol
Happy Camping
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tony

Summer 2021 4 months 1 week ago #947

• Tourer
  • Tourer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 119
Massive thanks to yourself and Deirdre for that piece of research. I am delighted to see that the majority of sites are the same or have increased by a nominal amount. I seriously didn't expect any sites to reduce their fees and I accept that some of them are doing away with separate charges and amalgamating their fees into one overall figure. That makes sense...a lot of them could do that with the stupid shower tokens and silly €1 fee.

I notices that you did mention a couple of sites that had increase by, I think, €5+.... please tell me you and Deirdre were on the wine by that stage and you hit a wrong button...lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron

Summer 2021 4 months 1 week ago #948

We didn't touch the wine honest there a 7 sites that increased their price by €5 and 1 site went up by €6

Aaron
Happy Camping
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tourer

Summer 2021 4 months 1 week ago #950

• Tourer
  • Tourer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 119
Without naming names - are they classified as the all singing, all dancing sort of sites that one might find along, lets say, the East Coast?

I will have to go and get the book and take a look..... As long as its not Dan in Kilkenny....lol..I'm planning on being there for Easter if I am allowed out to play. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron, liamk

Summer 2021 4 months 1 week ago #952

Dan hasn't increased Deidre would let me write the names on my spreadsheet so I wouldn't name and shame as I was tempted to in some cases ........
Happy Camping
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tourer, liamk

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds