Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Exception in layout Widget/Announcement!SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'publish_up' in 'where clause'
Welcome to Campsite Review Forums!

Tell us a little bit about yourselves, your camping gear and share your stories with other campers!

TOPIC:

Summer 2021 3 weeks 6 days ago #1062

i had nothing booked for the June bank hol weekend as i assumed, incorrectly, that the go ahead wouldn't be until June 12th. So, i was left with my tail between my legs frantically seeking a booking for that weekend. as i am one of the unlucky few that has to work the bank hol monday, that ruled a lot of sites out for me as they wanted a 3 night minimum for that weekend, those that weren't already booked that is. then the Lovely Cath from Lough Arrow camp site in Sligo came to the rescue. As i had already registered an enquiry for that weekend, she contacted me with a cancellation, and had no issue with the fact we could only stay the 2 nights. HAPPY DAYS!! so its off to sligo we got for the June bank Hol weekend. we will be using this outing to test the caravan out and make sure it wintered well, as we haven't been able to get her serviced thus far, my usual guy been booked solid for the next 2 months!! roll on June!!
if it cant be fixed with a hammer, its an electrical fault......
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron, Tourer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Summer 2021 3 days 6 hours ago #1078

• Tourer
  • Tourer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 119
How was Lough Arrow Liam?

Summer 2021 2 days 21 hours ago #1083

a tonic! I've left a review 
if it cant be fixed with a hammer, its an electrical fault......
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tourer

Summer 2021 1 day 7 hours ago #1087

Jaysis it feels good to be back on the road again. 

The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron, Tourer

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds