Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Exception in layout Widget/Announcement!SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'publish_up' in 'where clause'

TOPIC:

Vive La France... 3 weeks 2 days ago #1316

Tony/Aaron, who did you guys book with? I am looking at July & August due to exams and school hols....
Even though they are the most expensive - the timing of Irish Ferries crossings appear to be the most suitable so far...
All I have to do now is decide where in France I want to go to....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Vive La France... 3 weeks 1 day ago #1318

• Tony
  • Tony's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Roadtripping!
  • Thank you received: 131
Hi there - I went with Irish ferries again - Dublin to Cherbourg - ideal for us here in Clontarf and avoids the Cork trip for Brittany Ferries. Into Cherbourg and dates/times are ideal. Crossing on the WB Yeats is also good as it is a new ship. 
We are booked for June so fingers crossed - have 4 nights accommodation booked so far in Sarlat and thats the extent of it - #roadtrip2022!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron, liamk

Vive La France... 3 weeks 16 hours ago #1319

Hi Tony - Dublin is also the most convenient for us but as I think of my holidays beginning on day 1 including the travel - that part doesn't really bother me, if you know what I mean. I like the midday arrival in Cherbourg - that gives me a good 5 hours to drive and get down into the Loire for the first night. Pulling the caravan we tend now to head for our chosen location and explore from there as opposed to when we had the campers - it was all a bit of the 'tour' and to see as much of the country as possible. I'm undecided as to the west coast or the south.....it's been quite some time since I have been south and I feel it calling me again...:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron, Tony, liamk

Vive La France... 2 weeks 16 hours ago #1325

We have booked July 11th to 27th Brittany Ferries with tow car & Dog friendly cabin Dublin to Cherbourg 

Aaron
Happy Camping
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tourer, liamk

Vive La France... 1 week 8 hours ago #1334

How far do you intend to travel on the first day Aaron?

Vive La France... 1 week 32 minutes ago #1335

We normally head to Le Mont St Michelle I havent looked to see what time we arrive in France I think its am..

Aaron
Happy Camping
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tourer

Last edit: by Aaron.
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds