Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Exception in layout Widget/Announcement!SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'publish_up' in 'where clause'

TOPIC:

Vive La France... 4 months 6 days ago #1336

• Tony
  • Tony's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Roadtripping!
  • Thank you received: 163
I find that with my handy Michelin Map at 1:1,000,000 scale I can do a good days drive that basically extends the width of my little finger to tip of my thumb - so thats about 4-5 hours with a quick pit stop. Tend to avoid tolls so stick to the N/D roads - far more scenic. After the night ferry crossing into Cherbourg then down the peninsular towards Le Mans or Chateadun or veer right towards Mont Saint-Michel - really depends on where you are heading and how long you have to get there - and how long to stay before the return leg....!  Just enjoy!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron, Tourer, liamk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Vive La France... 3 months 3 weeks ago #1342

• Tony
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Roadtripping!
I was just looking - do Brittany Ferries have a Dublin to France route or is it Rosslare??

Vive La France... 3 months 3 weeks ago #1343

We were booked from Cork but they changed it we are now sailing from Rosslare. I dont think there is a Dublin sailing ...
Happy Camping
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tourer

Vive La France... 3 months 4 days ago #1370

• Tony
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Roadtripping!
I LOVE Irish Ferries! We were booked Dublin Port to Cherbourg on Tuesday 7 June (after the BH) but now our BH weekend plans have changed I amended the booking last night on line - so sail out on Sat 4 June and still back on 27 June so an extra few nights in France - and squeezed in a surprise upgrade for Mrs G - too easy! 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron, liamk

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds