Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Exception in layout Widget/Announcement!SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'publish_up' in 'where clause'
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Bannow Bay Seaview Farm Motorhome Parking 1 year 4 months ago #1171

• Aaron
  • Aaron's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 296
This motorhome parking facility opened June 2021 just as lockdown restrictions eased off.

There are grass pitches well marked our plenty big for any rig. 9 of the pitches have electric hook up. 

There's fresh water taps throughout the parking area with grey & black waste water facilities too and there's bins on site for a small fee..

Maria's cup an tea arrives on site (mobile coffee van) with refreshments to suit all ages hot & hold drinks and cakes & buns and sweets too.

Brenie the site owner supplies fresh baked breads from a local shop each morning & as it is a working dairy farm there is plenty of chilled un-pasturised mike available to buy.

Check out the video review HERE

Unit and 2 adults €12 & €3 for EHU

Aaron
Happy Camping
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tony, Can the Man

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bannow Bay Seaview Farm Motorhome Parking 1 year 4 months ago #1173

• liamk
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 160
Just watched the video, and for a new site the owners certainly have begun on the right foot! Great potential!
if it cant be fixed with a hammer, its an electrical fault......
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron, Tony

Bannow Bay Seaview Farm Motorhome Parking 1 year 1 month ago #1263

• Tony
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Roadtripping!
  • Thank you received: 176
Another trip to plan for in 2022 then!

Bannow Bay Seaview Farm Motorhome Parking 5 months 1 week ago #1458

• Aaron
  • Aaron's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 296
Had another great weekend in Bannow Bay loads of changes.

New indoor area with loads of seating & games a great place for a session with a loo also.

A new loop walk for the doggies & people around the farm land.
They DO take caravans and hopefully by the end of June 2022 they will have a booking system on line but you can still just rool up and there will be room.

Aaron
Happy Camping
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tourer, liamk, Can the Man

Bannow Bay Seaview Farm Motorhome Parking 3 months 2 weeks ago #1477

I’m heading there next Saturday for the night with my 11 year old grandson, a bit of male bonding. :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tony

Bannow Bay Seaview Farm Motorhome Parking 3 months 1 week ago #1486

My grandson (11) and I stayed on Saturday night, we were met by a very nice lady called Bernie who pointed out a number of the features of the site. They were coming to the end of the special activities week for children, we were invited to watch the milking at 18:30, but my grandson was not interested.
The site now accommodates motor homes, caravans and tent. It has a limited number of EHU, which I had one and I had booked it through their booking website which is active now.
A common feature among the many guests is dogs, I actually thought there must have been a dog show on in the area, but no it’s just very popular with dog owners, lots of walks etc.
We visited 2 of the 3 beaches but it was extremely windy so we didn’t venture to get wet. We also did a bit of a cycle around the area. 
There is a fence that has a map marked up with points of interest marked, and notices from local chippers, pizza places that deliver. There is also a bar and restaurant in nearby (approx 10km) Wellington Bridge called Tír an nÓg who offer a courtesy collection and return service, which we availed of and had a very nice meal and a few drinks. 
Definitely enjoyed my stay here and will venture back next time with the wife.
The site is only operating less than 2 years but €20 for the night including EHU was great value in my opinion. 
One thing to note that for EHU, the electricity is cut twice a day coinciding with milking on the farm, I didn’t know about this till it happened on Saturday evening I thought the switch had tripped and when I check I seen the notice. For future reference timing is important especially I& you like coffee in the morning like I do, I couldn’t use my coffee machine until after 10:00. But look you learn to live with these thing. Just need to make my coffee earlier ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron, liamk

Last edit: by Can the Man. Reason: Adding items and correcting spelling.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.451 seconds