Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Exception in layout Widget/Announcement!SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'publish_up' in 'where clause'
Welcome to Campsite Review Forums!

Tell us a little bit about yourselves, your camping gear and share your stories with other campers!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hello 2 months 4 weeks ago #1113

• Jayw
  • Jayw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 22
Paul and Helen here. Thanks for adding us. We don't have a camper but rented one out last year for the first time and loved it (we have a lot of equipment, just no camper  ). Watched the " BeeBaw" videos (great insight to the project) as an ambulance conversion is a possibility, but looking at all possibilities. We did have a caravan but I couldn't get my head around towing a big "trailer" at 50mph. 
Great to see this forum and looking forward to getting and giving tips and advice
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron, Tony, Tourer, liamk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello 2 months 4 weeks ago #1114

Welcome Paul & Helen
I would suggest a van conversion and NOT an ambulance conversion there were a lot of hidden problems in doing the BeeBaw that would make me NEVER do an ambulance again...

Keep dropping in and if you have any questions this is the place to ask, thanks for watching the videos stay safe

Aaron
Happy Camping
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jayw

Hello 2 months 4 weeks ago #1119

Hi Jayw and welcome to you both.
No matter what you use, tent, caravan or camper, there is no better holiday. The freedom to stop where you like, enjoy the surroundings and then move on. And it doesn't just end with the annual holidays, any time you are free to jump in, drive away and pitch up for a few days makes it holiday time all year long..
Hopefully we will be welcoming you both onto the road soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron, Tony, Jayw

Hello 3 weeks 5 days ago #1207

Hi Guys

My name is Gerry we have been camping for the last 8 years with the wife and kids and we love it, we now have started a camper conversion with a Transit van.
The kids are growing up so we are thinking a camper is the way forward.
I will be posting reveiws about our travels over the years.

High 5 everyone :-) 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron, Tourer, liamk

Hello 3 weeks 5 days ago #1211

Hi Gerry

Thank you for taking time out to join the forum I'm loving the reviews keep them coming.

We will feature one or two of them on the camping crew podcast over the coming weeks

stay safe

Aaron
Happy Camping

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds