Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Exception in layout Widget/Announcement!SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'publish_up' in 'where clause'
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Rushin Caravan & Camping Park Co. Fermanagh 2 years 1 month ago #694

• Aaron
  • Aaron's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 264
Rushin Caravan & Camping Park 20mins from Enniskillen is set on Lough MacNean with 38 touring pitches each with water & electric hook up.

There's a campers kitchen very clean toilets & showers (FREE) childrens play ground, all weather football pitch, work out machines, fishing access to the lough for boats and the like and beautiful walks.

Free WiFi also available on site.

£27 a night and well worth every penny.

The grounds are so well kept we can't wait to go back.

Aaron Dee & Charlie
Happy Camping
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tony

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rushin Caravan & Camping Park Co. Fermanagh 2 years 1 month ago #695

Great site

Rushin Caravan & Camping Park Co. Fermanagh 3 weeks 5 days ago #1421

I’m a bit slow submitting this review. Stayed here over the long St Patrick’s weekend. Been here many times in the past, then had a long lapse from this site for no particular reason. I couldn’t help noticing that the changes are huge, but they are all very subtle. Of course with my time lapse since I last stayed there – the changes may only be new to me and others may think I have lost my marbles…!
There is a new reception area, the upper tier is more developed with wide spacious hard standing pitches containing excellent grass areas for awnings. Further on from the upper tier, Cathal has developed the next field to facilitate statics. I walked around this area and it is very tastefully set out. Unlike other sites, the statics are removed from the tourer end and are not intrusive in any way. It’s nearly like they aren’t there at all. Very tastefully done and certainly worthy of its 5 star rating. What I really am amazed at is that the site looks as good today as it did when I first stayed there many years ago. It hasn’t aged in any way…..immaculate. Definitely a keeper.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron, liamk, Can the Man

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds