Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Exception in layout Widget/Announcement!SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'publish_up' in 'where clause'
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Belleek Caravan Park Ballina 8 months 1 week ago #845

• Shadow
  • Shadow's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Lovely Campsite just a few km outside of ballina town. Open all year round this is a lovely tidy campsite. The owners are very pleasent and helpful. Bring along your own tennis rackets and footballs to enjoy their tennis court and football pitch. Small play ground for kids and a BBQ hut.

Belleek woods close by with plenty of trails for walking and cycling. Lovely fairy door walk.

Kids really enjoyed themselves here and will be back again.

We stayed in september so off peak rates of 27 euro per night for the 4 of us.

belleekpark.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron, Tourer, liamk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Belleek Caravan Park Ballina 8 months 1 day ago #857

This has to be one of my favourite sites. Joe & Phil are always extremely friendly and helpful. With the shortened season this year, I didn't manage to get there however I see that they are now open all year so never say never...I might manage it before Christmas yet...!

Excellent idea Shadow of putting a link to their website at the bottom of your post..

Must remember that for when I am posting about new sites...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron

Belleek Caravan Park Ballina 3 days 6 hours ago #1081

After a very long wait - finally got back to Belleek Caravan Park. Joe and Philomena have done an excellent job of very tastefully extending the site. There are a number of new touring pitches situated on the right hand side interspersed with a scattering of statics. These pitches are sizeable and seem to be well placed for those that are looking for a more sedate break away from the hustle and bustle of the main park and the playground etc.
The main site was full but didn't feel crowded. Covid precautions are very evident. Lots of signs about mask wearing, no shortage of hand sanitiser and the facilities are spotless as always.
Another excellent stay and will remain a firm favourite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron, liamk

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds