Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Exception in layout Widget/Announcement!SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'publish_up' in 'where clause'
Where have you stayed in Co. Donegal? Good or bad.. We want to hear it!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Killybegs Holiday Park 1 year 2 weeks ago #743

• Aaron
  • Aaron's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 136
First time here what a long drive from Co Tipperary little under 5hrs due to about 1 hour of road works.

This campsite is about a mile or two from Killybegs up the hill I think it's the site of an old quarry not to sure but I did read that somewhere, anyway it's €25 per night, showers & electric hook up included in that price although due to COVID 19 the facilities are closed !

The views from this park are beautiful if you are in a tent the green grass areas for tents are great and well sheltered.

HOWEVER... and please remember these are just my opinions you are more than welcome to leave yours if you agree or disagree.... I don't think it's worth €25 the hard stands are just glorified gravel car parks no grass area beside your pitch....

There is electric hook up & fresh water at every pitch but I like grass too.

You have access to a cove for swimming snorkeling maybe even kayaking and I hear it's a great fishing spot.

But for me no..

Things to do as I said water activities the town is only a 20min walk away and we have seen on social media loads of recommendations for coffee shops and fish & chip shops ...

Aaron & Charlie
Happy Camping
The following user(s) said Thank You: coisrioga, Tourer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.328 seconds