Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Exception in layout Widget/Announcement!SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'publish_up' in 'where clause'
Suggested by HORGAN..What do you use ? What have you used that you have liked or HATED ?...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Aldi food grade Hose with mains water adapter 3 days 5 hours ago #1079

• Tourer
  • Tourer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 119
Bought this in Aldi a few weeks back and got the opportunity to try it out over the weekend.  It is an excellent bit of kit.  Once connected up to the tap it works the same as the ball cock in the house - feeds itself as it needs water.  As the aquaroll is outside the caravan, no fear of flooding if anything goes wrong.  Just need more campsites now to offer services per pitch as opposed to shared....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron, liamk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Aldi food grade Hose with mains water adapter 2 days 22 hours ago #1082

I would say very few sites have a water point on every pitch !!!! But I saw that piece f kit looks like a great idea.

Stay safe
Happy Camping

Aldi food grade Hose with mains water adapter 1 day 7 hours ago #1088

• Tourer
  • Tourer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 119
You are absolutely right Aaron. Very few sites have serviced pitches. They are more common in NI. Just another gadget to think about carrying about when we are on the road.... :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron, Doonass

Aldi food grade Hose with mains water adapter 5 hours 58 minutes ago #1092

Very useful alright, I got one a few years ago. Even if you don't have a trap dedicated to your pitch it's handy to use the hose to fill the aquaroll when it rains low. I must pick up a tap splitter for shared taps.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds