Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Exception in layout Widget/Announcement!SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'publish_up' in 'where clause'
Suggested by HORGAN..What do you use ? What have you used that you have liked or HATED ?...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Awning V Porch 6 years 3 months ago #477

hello fellow campers, i am look for some well needed advice. we are considering purchasing a new awning / porch to go with our caravan.we currently own a hobby prestige. the awning that came with our caravan is quite old & tired looking, not to mention that it doesnt have any ends. As a result the wind blows right through it as well as the rain being able to get in.

i would ideally like to purchase something that isnt going to break the bank. as we are aware that our lazy daisy is an oldie and our starter off caravan, so id say it is only a matter of time before we decide to upgrade.

i would like the awning / porch to be large enough to have both a table and chair area and also a space for a camp bed should we have guests stay etc.

our plan this year is to do lots of weekends away and we have also booked 3 separate weeks at during the summer at various campsites. so whatever we purchase will have to be if possible quick to assemble / dissasmeble.

all suggestions welcome :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Lazy Daisy.

Awning V Porch 6 years 3 months ago #478

Hi Lazy Daisy I have had a look around and asked around but i can only get information on Motorhome Safari Rooms :(

I did notice a few for caravans on gumtree,com ?

that might help !

aaron
Happy Camping

Awning V Porch 1 month 1 day ago #1198

We returned our loaned air awning back to Charles campers this week after our break away, and I was lucky enough to be at the shop when my one arrived into stock. We bought the new Vango Baletto 400 air awning and will do a review if it once we’ve given it a workout! 
if it cant be fixed with a hammer, its an electrical fault......
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron, Tourer

Awning V Porch 4 weeks 1 day ago #1203

Looking forward Liam to reading your review of the Vango Baletto 400. Still looking and trying to decide. I know I would like something with a 5000 or 6000 HH rating but not easy to source at the moment. I looked at the Isabella but after seeing the price and getting over the near heart attack - decided to pass on it.....!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron, liamk

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds