Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Exception in layout Widget/Announcement!SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'publish_up' in 'where clause'
what's on your mind any news, want to tell us about your Clubs outings?

TOPIC:

What? The season is over already? 8 months 6 days ago #850

• Tony
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Roadtripping!
  • Thank you received: 52
Heading to Camac Valley this weekend - it will be our first visit but we might book a regular spot for the rest of the year....

Actually we also like the look of Lynders in Portrane so might have to roll the dice to decide which one to head to - sure might do both!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron, Tourer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Tony.

What? The season is over already? 8 months 6 days ago #851

I wonder if the campsites that normally close over the winter, but were going to try staying open for longer this year, decide now to close on the back of the new restrictions?.

we were due to go to the Glen of Aherlow the weekend after next, I've sent them an email to see if they are staying open or otherwise.... I'll let you know when i get a reply.
if it cant be fixed with a hammer, its an electrical fault......
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron, Tourer

What? The season is over already? 8 months 5 days ago #852

The Woodlands in Tralee is staying open this year with limited access to facilities see their website for details

Aaron
Happy Camping

What? The season is over already? 8 months 5 days ago #854

I wonder if the campsites that normally close over the winter, but were going to try staying open for longer this year, decide now to close on the back of the new restrictions?.

we were due to go to the Glen of Aherlow the weekend after next, I've sent them an email to see if they are staying open or otherwise.... I'll let you know when i get a reply.

so... got a reply from Rosaline who advised the following re the level 3 lockdown: the Glen of Aherlow site will remain open however to ensure compliance with the latest guidelines, they are only in a position to accept bookings from within their own county, i.e tipperary. any changes to this will be notified on their website.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron

What? The season is over already? 7 months 2 weeks ago #875

• Tourer
  • Tourer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 119
Hopefully if the numbers keep reducing they way they are, we might - just might - get away for a few days at the turn of the year.

we live in hope for a brighter 2021 for everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron, Tony, liamk

What? The season is over already? 7 months 2 weeks ago #878

im frontline staff, and there could be a mini spike following the halloween carry on i see around me here, gangs of young people hanging around and mingling with absolutely no social distancing... it might settle again after the schools return after the mid term break, makes you wonder where the parents are....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tony

Time to create page: 0.569 seconds