Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Exception in layout Widget/Announcement!SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'publish_up' in 'where clause'
Do you know of any safe Aires or Wild Camping spots in Ireland ?
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tom Malone's Pub & Aire 2 years 1 week ago #831

• Charles
  • Charles's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
Ennistymon Road V95NV63 Miltown Malbay.
Stayed here overnight recently, 15€ including EHU, hard stand, toilets and fresh water on site, black water disposal but none for grey water, Sean made me feel very welcome and couldn't do enough for me, the site is well located adjacent to the town with a nice walk along the N57 to the Atlantic a few km distant, the only let down were the toilets which could have been cleaner in my opinion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tony, Tourer, liamk, Can the Man

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Charles.

Tom Malone's Pub & Aire 7 months 1 week ago #1377

I was in Miltown Malbay for the weekend on a concertina weekend, it was the 10th Concertina Cruinniú and I had intended to check out this place to see what it was like for the future, I was in the car staying over O’Loughlins pub. But the weather was so bad I didn’t get a chance to go down and check it out. But one of the girls in my class, her and her husband were staying there and they said it met with their requirements. I did notice a lot of camper vans leaving MM yesterday so it must have been popular.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron, Tourer

Last edit: by Can the Man.

Tom Malone's Pub & Aire 1 month 1 week ago #1489

Heading here next weekend will report back ASAP 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tony, Tourer

Tom Malone's Pub & Aire 1 month 4 days ago #1495

Very much still as Charles described it, except they now have grey water disposal as well. Toilets have hot and cold water, with soap and hot air hand dryers. There was no toilet paper in the men’s cubicle but my wife assured me there was in the ladies. 
Toilet blocks painted very nice blue for men and pink for ladies.
We arrived on Friday afternoon nobody was in the office and I didn’t see the post it with Marian’s mobile number so I just parked up and hooked up to the electric. Saturday morning Marian came around to meet us and give us our registration and a list of the rules. We were staying an extra night as we had originally made the reservation for 1 night through pitchup.com. It was only €20 directly with Marian where it had cost us €28 via pitchup.com won’t be using them again I will book directly instead. I understand that pitchup take €8 per night for a booking. 
Site is ideally located in the village, walking distance from pubs, restaurants, bakery, takeaways....
Need I say anymore. I’ll be back again.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tourer, liamk

Tom Malone's Pub & Aire 1 month 4 days ago #1496

This thread needs to be moved to Aires in Ireland please

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.377 seconds