Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Exception in layout Widget/Announcement!SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'publish_up' in 'where clause'
what's on your mind any news, want to tell us about your Clubs outings?
  • Page:

TOPIC:

That's a first..... 7 months 1 week ago #1089

• Tourer
  • Tourer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 166
Never thought I'd see the day when campsites are completely booked out weekend after weekend the whole way through until late August.  Usually you could decide to go camping as soon as the weather forecast gave an indication of good weather but I noticed while looking at availability for the next three weekends that everywhere in the vacinity is booked solid.

A sign of the staycation bug I suppose therefore we need more campsites...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

That's a first..... 7 months 1 week ago #1090

We are in Lakeside in Mountshannon they might have pitches available next few weekends we only booked here last weekend worth a try !!!!

Aaron
Happy Camping

That's a first..... 7 months 1 week ago #1096

• Tourer
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
Thanks Aaron. Mountshannon is about a 4 hr trip without a caravan so I'd need to think about it for a weekend especially as it would be after work on a Friday to Sunday lunchtime. However, if I can't get something closer...then needs must... :)

That's a first..... 1 week 5 days ago #1331

well given all the hassle of last year with trying to get late bookings for the august holidays ( we are tied to the 1st 2 weeks due to work commitments..... not ideal) I've gone ahead today and booked our 2022 trip and got my 1st choice sites.

this year we are heading north of the border, and have booked the following sites, Ballyronan Marina x 5 nites,
then onto Dungannon Caravan park for 5 nites, with the last 5 nites, following re watching the charlie and me review, will be at the lovely Rushin House park.

we will of course be taking as many weekends away south of the border when time ( and COVID) allow, with Lough Arrow already booked for the opening weekend in April. 
Heres to a lively 2022!
if it cant be fixed with a hammer, its an electrical fault......
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron, Tony, Tourer

Last edit: by liamk.

That's a first..... 1 week 6 hours ago #1332

• Tourer
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
I love Rushin House - might be a plan for St Patrick's weekend if we manage to secure the friday off with the extra Bank Holiday....
The following user(s) said Thank You: liamk

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds