Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to Campsite Review Forums!

Tell us a little bit about yourselves, your camping gear and share your stories with other campers!

(0 rating)

TOPIC: Introduction

Introduction 19 Jun 2020 21:41 #713

• Carsy13
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Guys. My name is Martin,I live in Belfast I started caravan/camping 1 year ago. I'm really looking forward to getting away soon. My 1st trip this year will be to Camac Valley in Dublin. I'm looking for tips of things to do while we are there

Cheers
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron

Introduction 20 Jun 2020 06:49 #714

• Aaron
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 34
Hi Martin

welcome to the forum, Camac Valley i s a great site in fact my homestead is only 15mins from the site so we stay there often while up visiting family.

There is loads to see and do in the area. Rite beside the site is a fantastic park with a small pet farm (don't know if its open because of the virus) there are great walks for adults a dog run a cycle track fairy garden for the children ball playing pitches and fishing lakes.

I Dublin's fair city a 20min drive you have the Guinness Hop Store, Phoenix park and loads of stug=ff to see and do.

If shopping is on your mind in Tallaght 10min drive you have THe Square shopping plaza Dublin's first multi story shopping centre.

Let us know how you get on and maybe you could leave a review in the Camac Valley tab in the Dublin part of this forum.

Also if you haven't been there before take a look around HERE

Take care safe camping

Aaron
Happy Camping
Last Edit: 20 Jun 2020 06:51 by Aaron.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carsy13

Introduction 27 Jun 2020 22:49 #715

• Tourer
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Go in the opposite direction to Dublin and you have beautiful Wicklow on your doorstep.

Head in the direction of Blessington and there is Russborough House, The Lakes, The Wicklow Mountains and one of the most beautiful drives - The Sally Gap.

If you are looking for bits and bobs for your van, then a visit to Charles Camping in Blessington is a must.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds