Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

(0 rating)

TOPIC: Minehead Caravan & Camping Club Site (UK)

Minehead Caravan & Camping Club Site (UK) 27 Jun 2017 08:45 #599

• Aaron
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 29
First off this camping site IS NOT SUITABLE FOR LARGE MOTORHOME or ANY VEHICLE TOWING..

I rang and booked this site through the UK Caravan & Camping Club and I asked the lady on the phone was there access to this site for a large motothome (7.5mtrs) towing a car on a trailer, she said "oh yes there's no problem sir"...

I then rang the site its self left a message on the machine and in due course Graham (The Manager) called me back, I asked him about access and he said there was no problem and in fact a large motorhome and car arrived only this morning.

WOW HOW WRONG WAS HE !!!!

The hills to this site are NOT SUITABLE for towing let alone a large motorhome and the road gets so narrow at two points it is "almost" in passable.

The management and club reps need to look at the access to this site again and let it be known that its only suitable for vehicles up to 5mtrs and NO TOWING vehicles.. In fact there is a notice on their web site no caravans allowed !!!!! yet there was a car and caravan on site !

The site itself is small the pitches are mostly un-level and the facilities are simple.

This site gets a 1 out of 5 from us
Happy Camping
Last Edit: 27 Jun 2017 08:57 by Aaron.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.365 seconds