Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

(2 ratings)

TOPIC: Wave Crest Caravan & Camping Park

Wave Crest Caravan & Camping Park 20 Nov 2018 11:49 #626

• Aaron
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28
I was here in Wave Crest about 6 years agao and its still a great site.
Wave CRest Caravan & Camping Park is on the Ring Of Kerry near Caherdaniel.

With plenty of hard stands with hook up and with water near by.

Plenty of tent spaces again with hook up and water.

During the summer there's n on site shop cafe and deli, there's also a laundry room & a play ground.

My only negitave feed back it the toilet block is a wee bit dated, in saying that
its VERY bright & VERY clean I think it just needs a bit of updating.

The cost in peak season for 2 adults & a unit is €29 and off peak its €25 well worth it.

There's LOADS to in the area and if the sea is your thing your laughing because there's loads of it on site :) .

Wave Crest gets a BIG 4 out of 5 from us.
Happy Camping
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Wave Crest Caravan & Camping Park 07 Oct 2019 15:08 #669

• Mr Blue
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
Visited this weekend, verdict = top class. Really scenic setting, loads of ehu points, all van emplacements are hardstands with water taps in close vicinity. Reception was efficient and helpful, local knowledge was spot on. Spanking new toilet/shower block ( E1 tokens required for showers ) well laid out and spacious. Most of the hardstands have a terrific view out over Kenmare Bay. Great walks nearby and pubs/restaurants at both Carrol's Cove and Caherdaniel are within easy reach. Really, really impressed with this site especially with the layout as the site itself is quiet large, it is laid out in such a way that it is full of small nooks and crannies with just a few emplacements in each area giving the impression of a smaller and secluded site, though I imagine from its size it would be quite busy in high season.One possible small quibble afik they don't take bookings, its a long way to travel not to find a space, but it is a large site. Open all year round (cafe and shop in high season only), will definitely be back, top of my list for 2019
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron
Time to create page: 0.366 seconds